Snake and Otacon Snake and Otacon

Again, a fabulous movie!

Another great movie from equivocal studios. Again, this was pretty humorous, but not as much as the Greatest Games ever thing. Still a great effort. Lip syncing was absolutely wonderful. Good job ironosaur, and great job on the voices, Sam!

For a side project, this was pretty neat.

GGE - Episode 1 GGE - Episode 1

Hilarious!

This was a great video game review/animation. It was pretty funny too. I can't wait to see more of this stuff!

The humor in it was very good. I just couldn't stop laughing after the guy turned down a date for his girlfriend.

Good work!

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

This was indeed funny.

Pretty good animation. Kinda funny, pretty relevant.

Also, lol @ Battletoads 2.
Good job with that one!

Mario In 3-D Mario In 3-D

kinda cool

Technically this is only single-directional animated mode 7 stuff.
It's pretty easy to do this kind of crap with Flash CS4, but it never ceases to amaze me. It could have been more interesting, and the boredom factor was a big doozy.

neat though!

KingKombat responds:

thanks alot

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Funny!

This was hilarious! Animation, as usual was great! The Coltrain thing at the end was a bit off-key, even for egoraptor standards.

And icam, right click and press play.

3D Practice 3D Practice

Nice

This was unexpected, but not very shocking.
Hell I didn't even blink.
Unexpected though, it seemed a little boring at first.

Good job and nice 3D.

stick pwner stick pwner

Not very good.

Seriously, I hate it when people go "this is my first flash ever vote 5 plz cuz it's my first flash"

Who gives?

This flash was very, very boring.
3 because it looks like some effort was put into it, but it was overall quite bad.

[Bob] [Bob]

It's okay...

I do see why people are giving this flash a zero, but whatever. In some respect, it was good. It got boring fast but for a first flash, it's pretty nice. I especially liked the music, and even though you did take the guns from ammu-nation.de.tf, (which are some seriously 1337 drawings) the graphics were sub-par.

Good job for a first. It's better than my shitty portal flash, that's for sure.

qmega responds:

Thanks. I know it really isn't that great, it's just a random little thing I decided to make.

B B

Classic!

Epic Win.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Kinda shitty.

The only effort I actually saw put into this was you spending like two seconds drawing pics or slapping pictures off google, and trying to think of something funny to say on a crappy mic. Like less than 2 percent of this was actual taliing, the rest was just uhs.. and erms...

For the mouths, the only thing happening was just some badly drawn mouth randomly flashing out and in.

Now, in this flash, all you do is bitch about how sucky Egoraptor's flash skills are, even though you couldn't even whip up sub-par animation to rant with. This is incredible irony, and unless you actually meant for that, which I doubt, i'd raise the score to a 2.

Now this was not funny. Egoraptor can make a much better flash than you claim, and basically 9/10 of the audio was just some goddamn stuttering. I will agree that quite a few reviews are useless, but not necessarily abusive.

You say, " 9/10 of the reviews are garbage. If you're looking for whistle points, take a look."

Most of them are garbage, but that doesn't mean they are disobeying the review rules, which probably 1/10 of them actually are. Obviously almost NO effort was used with this, so 0/10.

Possibly even lamer than "dickey mouse" by StawberryClock.
>:P